The Foodies PB&J Food Drive kicks off on Hunger Action Day, September 15, and runs through September 29. Peanut butter and jelly are among the most needed items for school-age children, and the demand for peanut butter is at an all-time high. As Heartland families continue to navigate economic hardships, help provide nutritious food to children in need.
You can contribute by donating plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly at most Pinnacle Bank locations. See a full list of drop-off locations below.
Monetary donations are also welcome and can be made through our online donation form here, or by mailing a check to Food Bank for the Heartland (10525 J St, Omaha, NE 68127). Please be sure to put “Foodies PB&J Food Drive” in the check memo.
PINNACLE BANK DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
- 12350 Southport Parkway, La Vista
- 1200 Golden Gate Drive, Papillion
- 102 East Cary Street, Papillion
- 611 Pinnacle Drive, Papillion
- 12655 Cumberland Drive, Papillion
- 20320 Veterans Drive, Elkhorn
- 18081 Burt Street, Omaha
- 1016 Douglas on the Mall, Omaha
- 13131 W. Dodge Road, Omaha
- 8340 W. Dodge Road, Omaha
- 10805 Q Street, Omaha
- 4251 S. 144th Street, Omaha
- 817 Village Square, Gretna
- 16821 Audrey Street, Omaha
- 218 Main Street, Louisville
- 1100 Park Drive, Springfield
FOODIES’ RESIDENTIAL DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
- 1758 S 106th Street, Omaha
- 3316 S 101 Street, Omaha
- 1305 S 93rd Street, Omaha
- 1409 S 84th Street, Omaha
- 1604 S 91st Avenue Omaha
Monetary donations are also welcome and can be made by filling out the form below or by mailing a check to Food Bank for the Heartland (10525 J St, Omaha, NE 68127). Please be sure to put “PB&J Food Drive” in the check memo.