Become a network partner
Join the system of network partners who are leading the fight against hunger! A partnership with Food Bank for the Heartland enables an organization to order food products to better serve its community.
A nonprofit organization wishing to receive food from Food Bank for the Heartland can apply to become a network partner. Below is an application packet that must be completed. Please contact Lea Franck with any questions.
- Read through the Prospective Partner Application Packet for a brief overview of Food Bank for the Heartland.
- Complete the pre-application checklist to determine whether to proceed with the application process.
- Fill out the Membership Application and Agreement forms and return them to the Food Bank.
- Provide the Food Bank with a copy of your 501(c)(3) IRS tax exemption letter or the IRS Church Qualifier form (enclosed in the packet).
- The Food Bank will conduct a review of the service area for unmet needs. The application process proceeds if the area is underserved.
- Pass a site visit conducted by the Food Bank.
- Complete Food Safety Training.