Give Monthly. Become a Meal Maker Today.
Our monthly giving program—Meal Makers—is a community of generous donors whose monthly support to the Food Bank helps fight hunger all year long. Many of our neighbors are still struggling to get back on their feet following a loss of income and months of hardship. Amid the rising cost of food, housing, and gas, many are now forced to choose between paying the bills…or buying food.
Hunger is with us 365 days a year. By becoming a Meal Maker, you’ll provide critical resources to children, families, seniors, and veterans throughout the year.
$1 can provide up to 4 nutritious meals for a neighbor in need.
Become a Meal Maker by March 31st and your first month's gift will be generously matched—dollar for dollar—up to $10,000 by friend of the Food Bank, Stephanie Wernig, Ph.D.
A recurring $50 donation can provide 200 healthy meals each month! Being a part of this convenient program gives you:
- An easy and convenient way to give
- An annual/year-end gift statement
- Reduced number of solicitation mailings
- An annual Impact Report
- Priority invitations for special events and volunteer opportunities
- The ability to manage your account online. Please note: if you have donated in the past, but have never logged into your account, please click on “Forgot password?” on the login page.